Why do we need
to collect information about you?
We may use your data for various reasons: foremost, to understand what you are interested in, what services you are looking for the most. We are also processing requests sent to us, providing our services and pursuing the legitimate interests of Itrex related to such requests and services. Reasons, why we gather and use data, are the following:
● To build a robust business relationship between you and Itrex
● To link you with the services that are relevant to your purposes
● To conduct basic marketing analyses, analyzing, planning and improving our operations
● To promote our services, sending you useful promo materials and newsletters if we have your permission
● To soothe your experience on our website
What information about you do we gather?
We handle and use only your basic personal data when you use our website. Personal data is any information you can be identified by. Which means information such as:
● Your name, date of birth, email address, phone, company name, or other personal information you share in the "Contact Us" forms
● Information about your device (for instance, IP address, by which in its turn your country, region, or city where you are based can be identified, operating system)
● Information on how you use our website
How do we handle this information?
During your visit to our website, we collect specific browsing statistics and other data, which helps us to determine the value of the content we produce. This data can also make an impact on the services we offer. To gather this information, we use "cookies", tags, scripts, etc.
The main categories of data we carry out:
● Cookies and other related technologies (pixels, ad tags, tracking bugs, etc)
● Browsing behavior and usage data handled by cookies
Cookies (also browser cookies) are small text files. When you browse
on your personal computer. They are stored as identification tags.
To provide a smoother experience for your browsing, we handle cookies
to enhance some website functionality. With cookies, we can monitor what content you prefer the most; we can deliver information and ads aligned with your tastes and locations; cookies also allow you to easily share information on social media platforms.
To monitor and analyze either web traffic, customer engagement, or user behavior, we use the following tools:
Itrex may handle user data to deliver you a unique personalized promo or advertising information. These pieces of information, customized according to the user's personal preferences, may be displayed in the form of promo banners or other marketing items. Nevertheless, you should consider that our advertising partners may use the data differently: for instance, for behavioral remarketing. For more details, additionally, check the privacy note of the following services we partner with:
● Facebook Audience Network (Facebook, Inc.)
● Bing Ads (Microsoft Corporation)
● Google AdWords (Google LLC)
● DoubleClick (Google Inc.)
● LinkedIn Marketing Solutions (LinkedIn Corporation)
● LinkedIn Ads (LinkedIn Corporation)
● Twitter Advertising (Twitter, Inc.)
Data retention period
We store your data only as long as is necessary for the respective purpose. Itrex Group collects customers’ data to analyze our performance and enhance the services we provide to you.
Reviewing the necessity of the collected data regularly, we delete or anonymize data when it is no longer needed. If data is stored in backups or other remote storage unavailable for administration, Itrex does not use it for any purpose.
Notice that our marketing and advertising partners may set the retention period, basing on their privacy policies.
If you are a "data subject" in the circumstances and under the conditions, and subject to the exceptions, set out in applicable law, you have the following rights concerning data that we collect about you:
● The right to be informed on how your data is collected and processed
● The right to access the data we gather
● The right to erasure is the right to choose “Forget Me” option, removing all data linked to you
● The right to restrict the processing of your data
● The right to data portability is the possibility to export your personal data in the digital format
● The right to object to our operations with your personal data
Your California privacy rights
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, if you are California resident and your communication with us is mainly for personal purposes, you may ask us about the data we share with other organizations for their marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com with "Request for California privacy information" in the subject line.
Changes to this privacy note
We will update the following Privacy Note as often as we iterate our website and operations.
Your data is controlled by Itrex Group USA Corporation. To get more information on how we handle your data, please direct your inquiry to Itrex Group USA Corporation.
ITREX Group USA
1120 VANTIS DRIVE, STE 545, ALISO VIEJO, CA 92656
+1 213 436 7785